Sorry, this page has moved!
Please click here to go to the new location.

Weed/Vegetation Complaint Form

If you notice hazardous vegetation or weeds within the unincorporated area of Orange County, please use our complaint form to let us know about the specific problem.

The best way to use this form is as follows:

weed complaint form

  1. Download the PDF Form using the link below.
  2. Fill out the form.
  3. Save & Print out a copy of the form on your printer.
  4. Fax this completed form to us at (714) 921-2713, or mail it to:

    County of Orange
    Vegetation Hazard Reduction
    222 East Bristol Lane
    Orange, CA 92865

We will call you as soon as possible to acknowledge our receipt of your complaint and ask any additional information.